Acting Studio 6-10 years SOLD OUT
Acting Studio 11 & up SOLD OUT
Dance Studio 11 & up SOLD OUT
*Spaces are still available for Dance Studio 6 to 9 years old!*
If you were interested in any of the classes that are currently sold out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list. Thank you!
We are happy to offer in-person acting and Musical Theatre Dance classes for Fall 2020.
Theatre Arts Education has time and time again been proven to help students develop 21st Century Skills needed to be successful in the world today;
- Self Confidence and Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Community Awareness and Collaboration
- and many more!
We invite students of all experience levels to participate in our Acting and Dance Studio classes. With small class sizes, your student is sure to get the one-on-one time they need with our Instructors to help them to develop as young actors and actresses!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What safety measures will be implemented to combat COVID-19 during your programs?
- Students and staff will undergo daily temperature checks, and will be required to wear face coverings at all times unless otherwise instructed. Health and safety questionnaires will also be done by staff and students on a regular basis. All CTG classroom spaces are sanitized before and after each class session. CTG is following all CDC health and safety guidelines in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Does my child need to have prior theatre experience?
- Nope! Students of all experience levels are welcome to sign up for our camps and classes. As your students develops as a young artist, we would be happy to help recommend specific programs based on your child’s needs.
- How do I know which class or camp is right for my child?
- We provide details for each camp/class to help parents better understand what is being offered. We encourage parents to reach out to us anytime with questions so that we may help you to determine what program is best for your student.
- Can I stay with my child during class or camp?
- We politely ask that parents remain outside of the classroom for the duration of our programs and classes. On occasion, we will invite parents and guests into our classroom to demonstrate and what students have learned.
- Do you offer financial aid or payment plans for classes and camps?
- For select camps and classes, we do offer financial aid and offer payment plans. We are happy to work with families to make programs accessible to all students. Financial aid and payment plans will be determined on a case to case basis.
- How do I register for classes and camps?
- Registration can be done online at www.ctgso.org or over the phone at 336-333-7470. If you have questions regarding registration, please email us at email@example.com.