Please check back in February for our
- How do I register? You may either register by clicking the enrollment buttons on this page or mail or fax your registration form to our offices (520 South Elm Street – 336.333.2607)
- Is there a charge to register online? Not anymore!
- Where is the camp located? This year, we will offer a wide variety of camps at various locations around the triad! Please take note when registering online or on your camp brochure for details.
- What do the students need to wear? Students may wear comfortable clothes and shoes. No flip-flops.
- Do you need prior experience? No prior theatre experience is necessary!
- Is there a final performance? On the final day of each 1/2 day camp, we invite family and friends to come in and see what the students have worked on throughout the week. For the 2-week production camps, there will be shows open to family, friends, and the public the second weekend.
- What time is lunch? We have our lunch break in between each session of camp. (12:30-1:30pm) Our instructors are with the students during this time as well.
- Do you provide lunch or snack? We do NOT provide any lunch or snack for students.
- How soon do I need to register? We ask that students are registered one week prior to the start of the camp.
- Can I pay on the first day? You may register on the day of camp with either cash or credit card, upon space availability in the camp. Payments must be made to either the Camp Assistant or Mrs. Roz; Teachers will not be authorized to take payments.
- How early/late can the kids arrive? We offer early drop off beginning at 8am and late pick up ending at 6pm for a small fee.
- Is there a sibling or multi-camp discount? Please contact Mrs. Roz for information on this.
- How many children are in each group? We accept 20 students in each of the 1/2 day camps and 35 in the production camps.
- Are there background checks done on instructors? All of our instructors are well qualified and we do background check on all of them prior to employment.
- Can I make payments? We do offer payment options for our camps! The balance must be paid in full, 2 weeks prior to the start of the camp.
For any other questions contact Roz Fulton at RFulton@ctgso.org
These camps will be held at the McIver Education Center
1401 Summit Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27405
Our camps are divided into diverse & rich performing arts curriculum where singing, creative movement, dance, acting, improvisation, and arts & crafts are included in every camp day.
To ensure that our students get a true theatre experience, each session culminates in a final showcase of what the students have learned throughout the week.
Camp hours are 7:45am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
with Lunch and Transportation to/from camp provided Monday-Thursday
With support from the City of Greensboro, these camps will be held on the 4th floor of the Cultural Arts Center.
Click HERE to view the 2018 brochure.
CTG makes every effort to maintain the schedule of summer camps as announced in the brochure, however, we reserve the right to cancel any camp not meeting a minimum enrollment. Camp cancellations are decided one week before the class begins. Fees are 100% refundable if CTG cancels a camp due to insufficient enrollment.
Cancellations made by the student or parent before the start date are 100% transferable into another camp if space permits. NO REFUNDS will be made once tuition is paid.
Please review The Building Safety Rules for The Cultural Arts Center
Select an age range to view camps and registration form.